Last week ago, I had the chance to be part of the media to see the a few fashion show from the Montreal Fashion & Design Festival 2012 presented by Mode Sensation, I took the opportunity to be get inspired and network with people in the industry. It was a nice an experience! Here's a few shots that I took.

La semaine passée, j'ai eu la chance de faire partie des médias et assister à quelques parades de mode en cadre du Festival Mode & Design 2012 à Montréal présenté par Mode Sensation. J'ai pris cette opportunitée pour m'inspirer et rencontrer des gens dans l'industrie. C'était une très belle expérience! Voici quelques photos que j'ai prises.
That's alot of eyecandy, thank you

Antoine Laoun eyewear for women (hot!)

Antoine Laoun eyewear for men

I didn't know Parasuco had an underwear line! I loveeed their high-end collection

A preppy collection, reminded me alot of Tommy Hilfiger, it makes me really excited for fall wear.

Ahhhh <3 My friend and I got to meet Mitsou!! I loved her since I was 7!! My childhood dream to meet her is now completed for a 2nd time, she was really sweet and looked amazing <3

0 lovely comments: